The entries are in for the Ad Lib group writing project!
- Connecting People at Inspiration Bit
- What is the Best Social Media Marketing Website at Just Creative Design
- Probably the Best IR Site in the World at Corporate Eye
- Good to the Last Drop at Wash the Bowl
- Aye Chihuahua at Postcards From the Funny Farm
- What it is to be alive and not just to survive at Magic Jewball
- Just Do It at Business Opportunities and Ideas
- Enjolie- the Ad That Inspired a Young Woman at Inspired Woman
- Business Slogan 33: Keep Walking at Versa Creations
- Famous Slogans of the 20th Century at Versa Creations
- Business Slogan 37: It’s a Sony at Versa Creations
- Tastes Great, More Filling – Mrs. May’s Naturals Snacks at The Fit Shack
- Where’s the Beef? at The Fork of Ambiguity
And the winner is…. Connecting People written by Vivien of Inspiration Bit! This is the winner I chose, and Char at Essential Keystrokes has also chosen a winner– stop over there and see which post she liked best! Each winner will receive their choice of a $20 Amazon.com or iTunes gift certificate.
Thanks to everyone for participating!
A quick personal note: I’m in the process of moving from Yankee country to the great state of Texas, so things will continue to be a little quiet around here for just a couple of weeks. Then I’ll be back with a vengeance!