Smashing Magazine has become one of my favorite sites. Though I don’t always agree with their judgment (in particular on their new logo… it is so wrong), they do a really good job of rounding up large compilations of useful resources. In their latest post, 35 Designers x 5 Questions | Smashing Magazine they have outdone themselves. They ask a group of designers the following 5 questions:
- 1 aspect of design you give the highest priority to.
- 1 most useful CSS-technique you use very often.
- 1 font you use in your projects very often.
- 1 design-related book you highly recommend to read.
- 1 design magazine you read on a daily/weekly basis (online or offline).
There is a ton of good info here- check it out. In particular, being sort of a font freak, I was interested in the font question. My favorite font right now is Trajan Pro. I don’t have the cash to buy fancy fonts, though one of these days I’m going to splurge on Mrs. Eaves. What font do you use the most in design projects?